Question: Can you improve your chances of avoiding a car wreck?
- Check the local traffic report
- Heavy traffic and hazards in the Richmond metro area mean more distractions for drivers and more accidents.
- Avoid detours and damage on rural roads by checking your route ahead of time.
- Be Alert
- Studies have shown that lack of sleep and even moderate amounts of alcohol can negatively affect driving performance in healthy young men.
- Stress can make your driving worse, especially for older people, according to one study.
- You don’t know the condition of the other drivers on the road, so keep your eyes open.
- Follow the rules
- If you follow traffic laws, you are less likely to be in an accident.
- If you are following the rules, you are less likely to be found at fault for a wreck.
Richmond Car Accident Attorney
If you live in the Richmond, VA or Southside Virginia area. If your or your loved one has been injured in an auto accident. If you or a loved one has been the victim of a crash due to the negligence of other drivers and looking for personal injury lawyer.
Please contact Wayne O’Bryan an experienced car accident attorney in Richmond, Virginia area. He’ll provide you with a copy of his essential book, Hidden Inside Secrets Big Insurance Companies Don’t Want You to Know About Your Injury Claim. You may also call (804) 905-9743 – 24 hours a day.
Will The Police Report For My Auto Accident Help Or Hurt My Case? Will My Personal Injury Attorney Have Access To Any And All Police Reports?
The personal injury attorney will have access to any and all police reports, which can help or hurt a case. If the reports support what the plaintiff has told their attorney, this will help the plaintiff’s case and confirm that they are being honest. If the reports are inconsistent with what the plaintiff has told their attorney, this could hurt their case; if and when the police officer testifies under these circumstances, they will be testifying against the plaintiff’s version of the accident. Read More
- What Are The Most Common Causes Of Auto Accidents In Virginia?
- What should I do if I am in a car or truck accident?
- What information should I get at the scene from the drivers of other vehicles involved in the accident?
- How much is my accident worth?
- Will my insurance premium rates go up if I make a claim against an uninsured driver or motorist?
- How do I pay my medical bills after an accident? Do I wait for the other person’s insurance company to pay the bills? Aren’t they responsible?
- Do cars and trucks in Virginia have to be insured in case of accidents?
- What are my rights in a Virginia car accident?
- Five Mistakes People Make After an Auto Accident in Virginia
- Safety Driving Tips: How to Keep Your Teen Safe on Virginia Roadways
- First Steps Are Critical to Avoid Wrecking Your Case Before it Starts.
- Car Insurance Buying Tips
- Quick Tips for Staying Safe on Your Motorcycle
- 7 Myths about Car Safety
- What You Need to Know About Car Accident Insurance Settlements
- Richmond, Virginia Ranked in Top Ten Deadliest Cities For Teen Auto Crashes
- What You Should Ask Your Auto Accident Injury Lawyer
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – Do you have enough?
- The Difference Between Medical Bills Claims and Injury Claims
- Driven to Safety [PDF]
- Biller vs. Toyota Lawsuit [PDF]
- Legal Malpractice in an Accident Injury Case [PDF]