In these hard economic times, Virginia auto accident injury and malpractice victims are starting to understand that it is stupid to think that insurance companies are going to treat you fairly. Insurance companies love to take advantage of people and pay them as little as possible for their claim. Often they will deny the claim and refuse to pay you anything. They know that the average person has no idea how to handle their own personal injury claim and to them it is like taking candy from a baby.
You need to have good information about how handle your personal injury or malpractice claim. My Free Book will keep the insurance adjuster from taking advantage of you.
- What the adjuster is trying to do is to minimize the value of your case, regardless of how bad you were injured.
- They will try to blame the accident on you, which means they don’t have to pay you a penny.
- They will try to keep you from gaining valuable information about your rights by telling you not to get a lawyer because adjusters know that an experienced lawyer will not put up with their games.
- They will string you along for as long as they can – so you will not do the things necessary to protect your legal rights.
- The insurance company would love for you to give them a recorded statement and sign their forms so they can pay you less than you deserve before you even know what your rights are.
Learn the adjusters’ tricks by getting your Free copy of “Hidden Inside Secrets Big Insurance Companies Don’t Want You to Know About Your Injury Claim” written by Richmond Auto Accident Lawyer, Attorney Wayne O’Bryan.
“ I was very thankful for the personal attention that was given to me by all of your staff. When you go through something like I did in the fire, people’s attitudes can make a difference! Thanks for everything! ”
— Patricia HedrickRead More »
“ I feel that my case was handled in a very quick but professional manner. I was very pleased and would recommend your firm to anyone in need. ”
— Robin TruittRead More »
“ My case was handled in a very professional manner, it did not have any of the more common aggravations. ”
— Thomas Queen Jr.Read More »
“ I like you as my lawyer because you are always there when I need you. ”
— Iman SaleemRead More »
“ I’m proud to say that the lawyer I had was very professional and took his job very personally. I will highly recommend him to any person. Very honest man, tells you the truth, not what you many want to hear. Prayers are with the company. ”
— Nadine GreenRead More »