Blackwell Elementary evacuated for gas smell
The Richmond Times-Dispatch has news that Blackwell Elementary was evacuated for gas smell this morning. Luckily the smell was traced to a faulty humidifier pipe.
Gas explosions can be deadly, weather they are natural gas or propane. Please use caution when you use gas in your home.
More information about gas explosions can be found on the Gas Explosion Lawyer blog.
“ I was very thankful for the personal attention that was given to me by all of your staff. When you go through something like I did in the fire, people’s attitudes can make a difference! Thanks for everything! ”
— Patricia HedrickRead More »
“ I feel that my case was handled in a very quick but professional manner. I was very pleased and would recommend your firm to anyone in need. ”
— Robin TruittRead More »
“ My case was handled in a very professional manner, it did not have any of the more common aggravations. ”
— Thomas Queen Jr.Read More »
“ I like you as my lawyer because you are always there when I need you. ”
— Iman SaleemRead More »
“ I’m proud to say that the lawyer I had was very professional and took his job very personally. I will highly recommend him to any person. Very honest man, tells you the truth, not what you many want to hear. Prayers are with the company. ”
— Nadine GreenRead More »