With the holiday season here, there are going to be holiday parties and of course, people all over will be celebrating the New Year.
This is the time of year when many auto accidents happen because people are either driving long distances to see family for the holidays or drinking too much alcohol at parties and thinking that they’re ok to drive.
Here are a few tips to help keep you safe on the roads of Virginia during the holidays:
- If you are going to travel through snowy areas, make sure to install tire chains on your car or truck.
- Do not text or talk on your cell phone while driving. If you do have to talk on the phone, make sure to wear a bluetooth headset.
- Before you head out to a holiday party, either assign someone to be the designated driver or have the phone number to a cab company handy for when it’s time to go home.
- If you are the host of a party in your home, have a hand-over-your-keys policy for guests who plan to drink.
- If you’re making a long-distance trip, make frequent stops for snacks and rest. Also, before making the trip, check to see that all of the vehicle’s lights are working properly.
Here at O’Bryan law we wish you and your family a very safe holiday season. However, we understand that auto accidents do happen. If you or a loved one is involved in an auto accident in Richmond, Virginia, make sure to contact an experienced auto accident attorney.
What Secrets Don’t Insurance Companies Want You to Know?
Want to know what hidden secrets insurance companies are keeping from you about your insurance claim? Before you settle for less than you deserve, download a copy of my free book that explains their most common tricks.Download Now »
“ I was very thankful for the personal attention that was given to me by all of your staff. When you go through something like I did in the fire, people’s attitudes can make a difference! Thanks for everything! ”
— Patricia Hedrick
“ I feel that my case was handled in a very quick but professional manner. I was very pleased and would recommend your firm to anyone in need. ”
— Robin Truitt
“ My case was handled in a very professional manner, it did not have any of the more common aggravations. ”
— Thomas Queen Jr.
“ I like you as my lawyer because you are always there when I need you. ”
— Iman Saleem
“ I’m proud to say that the lawyer I had was very professional and took his job very personally. I will highly recommend him to any person. Very honest man, tells you the truth, not what you many want to hear. Prayers are with the company. ”
— Nadine Green