We know that after you have been in a Virginia car or truck accident that isn’t your fault, you have a whole bunch of problems to deal with.
- I don’t have a car to drive. What do I do?
- How do I get to my doctors appointments?
- How do I pay for my medical bills?
- How can I miss any time from my job?
- How do I pay the mortgage?
- How do I get my kids to school?
We will get you money for your accident but there are a lot of things we can help you with before the final settlement money comes in.
Here are some of the services O’Bryan Law offers to our clients:
We examine your own car insurance policy to see what kind of coverage you have with your own insurance company. Often people aren’t even aware of some of the benefits they can get through their own insurance company. Common benefits include:
- Medical payments coverage, which helps to pay for your medical bills
- Car rental coverage that can help you get back on the road as soon as possible.
- Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist (UM) coverage. In my opinion, it is important to have as much UM coverage as you can afford. If the person who hits you has little or no insurance then your own UM coverage can make a huge difference. Read more about UM coverage in Virginia here.
- Collision coverage can help pay for your car to get repaired.
If you don’t have any money for doctor visits we will be happy to talk to your doctor and explain your situation with your accident. Often doctors request a letter that says O’Bryan Law is representing you and they await to place a lien on your case to make sure they get paid. A lien is nothing more than a promise to the doctor’s office that they will get money from your settlement. This can enable you to get all the treatment you need to fully recover from your personal injury.
If you are getting harassed by collection agencies O’Bryan Law will talk and/or write to them and get them to stop calling you.
If the adjuster is calling you all the time, then hire us and we guarantee they will completely stop calling you for any reason.
We will help you in any way that we can. Our attitude is that we work for you and will give you everything within our legal limits to help you solve your problems. Hire a professional to help you with these things while you worry about more important matters. Richmond, VA lawyer D. Wayne O’Bryan can be reached at (804) 719-1900.
What Secrets Don’t Insurance Companies Want You to Know?
Want to know what hidden secrets insurance companies are keeping from you about your insurance claim? Before you settle for less than you deserve, download a copy of my free book that explains their most common tricks.Download Now »
“ I was very thankful for the personal attention that was given to me by all of your staff. When you go through something like I did in the fire, people’s attitudes can make a difference! Thanks for everything! ”
— Patricia Hedrick
“ I feel that my case was handled in a very quick but professional manner. I was very pleased and would recommend your firm to anyone in need. ”
— Robin Truitt
“ My case was handled in a very professional manner, it did not have any of the more common aggravations. ”
— Thomas Queen Jr.
“ I like you as my lawyer because you are always there when I need you. ”
— Iman Saleem
“ I’m proud to say that the lawyer I had was very professional and took his job very personally. I will highly recommend him to any person. Very honest man, tells you the truth, not what you many want to hear. Prayers are with the company. ”
— Nadine Green