Misinformation You Might Have Heard About Accident Injury Cases
- If you write the insurance company a letter and are reasonable, you will get a reasonable settlement proposal. NOT TRUE!
- When you are in an accident and the insurance company calls you to ask for a recorded statement, you have to give them a recorded statement or they won’t settle with you. NOT -TRUE!
- All lawyers who advertise that they handle accident cases have the same ability, tools and experience to handle your case. NOT TRUE!
- The insurance company for the person who hit you is obligated to pay your medical bills as they become due. NOT TRUE!
- All lawyers charge the same fees in injurycases. NOT TRUE!
- The court system is some sort of lottery that will help you get rich. NOT TRUE!
- Just because there has been an accident andit wasn’t your fault, there must be some insurance company that will pay for your bills, lost wages and injuries. NOT TRUE!
- If a lawyer refers you to a doctor, that is a good idea. NOT TRUE!
- Juries in Virginia are generous. NOT TRUE!
- There is a formula for determining settlement value. NOT TRUE!
“ I was very thankful for the personal attention that was given to me by all of your staff. When you go through something like I did in the fire, people’s attitudes can make a difference! Thanks for everything! ”
— Patricia HedrickRead More »
“ I feel that my case was handled in a very quick but professional manner. I was very pleased and would recommend your firm to anyone in need. ”
— Robin TruittRead More »
“ My case was handled in a very professional manner, it did not have any of the more common aggravations. ”
— Thomas Queen Jr.Read More »
“ I like you as my lawyer because you are always there when I need you. ”
— Iman SaleemRead More »
“ I’m proud to say that the lawyer I had was very professional and took his job very personally. I will highly recommend him to any person. Very honest man, tells you the truth, not what you many want to hear. Prayers are with the company. ”
— Nadine GreenRead More »