- Closure. Getting on with your life and over the hassle. Not being a victim anymore.
- Evidence may be destroyed or discarded. Now it is available to help you win your case.
- Witnesses may disappear, die or forget important details.
- Adjuster may get harmful statements from witnesses.
- Gaps in medical treatment may hurt case.
- Insurance companies may close, merge with another company, or may change policy meanings or facts. Now you know who to contact and what you are entitled to recover.
- Insurance companies may move out of area and try and deny coverage.
- You may get worn down and not feel up to continue the path to get recovery, thus justice may not be delivered to you and that could mean no money to you.
- New adjusters may come on to handle your case and want to start all over and waste time.
- Insurance companies may decide not to pay.
- The government may change coverage policies on what insurance companies have to pay. Lobbyists pay money out to get votes and rewrite the laws in the insurance company’s favor.
“ I was very thankful for the personal attention that was given to me by all of your staff. When you go through something like I did in the fire, people’s attitudes can make a difference! Thanks for everything! ”
— Patricia HedrickRead More »
“ I feel that my case was handled in a very quick but professional manner. I was very pleased and would recommend your firm to anyone in need. ”
— Robin TruittRead More »
“ My case was handled in a very professional manner, it did not have any of the more common aggravations. ”
— Thomas Queen Jr.Read More »
“ I like you as my lawyer because you are always there when I need you. ”
— Iman SaleemRead More »
“ I’m proud to say that the lawyer I had was very professional and took his job very personally. I will highly recommend him to any person. Very honest man, tells you the truth, not what you many want to hear. Prayers are with the company. ”
— Nadine GreenRead More »