The Richmond Times-Dispatch  has news that Blackwell Elementary was evacuated for gas smell this morning.  Luckily the smell was traced to a faulty humidifier pipe.

Gas explosions can be deadly, weather they are natural gas or propane.  Please use caution when you use gas in your home.

More information about gas explosions can be found on the Gas Explosion Lawyer blog.

book

What Secrets Don’t Insurance Companies Want You to Know?

Want to know what hidden secrets insurance companies are keeping from you about your insurance claim? Before you settle for less than you deserve, download a copy of my free book that explains their most common tricks.

Download Now »

    Client Testimonials

  • I was very thankful for the personal attention that was given to me by all of your staff. When you go through something like I did in the fire, people’s attitudes can make a difference! Thanks for everything!

    — Patricia Hedrick

  • I feel that my case was handled in a very quick but professional manner. I was very pleased and would recommend your firm to anyone in need.

    — Robin Truitt

  • My case was handled in a very professional manner, it did not have any of the more common aggravations.

    — Thomas Queen Jr.

  • I like you as my lawyer because you are always there when I need you.

    — Iman Saleem

  • I’m proud to say that the lawyer I had was very professional and took his job very personally.  I will highly recommend him to any person.  Very honest man, tells you the truth, not what you many want to hear.  Prayers are with the company.

    — Nadine Green

Read More »