A car accident can leave you overwhelmed, especially if this is the first time you’ve experienced this type of situation. Are you unsure whether or not to hire a Richmond personal injury lawyer? Here are a few instances in which you may consider consulting with a lawyer:
1. If someone was seriously injured in the wreck. A devastating injury can have long-lasting effects which may require extensive medical attention. Managing these types of claims can be laborious.
2. There is disagreement between who is at fault. An experienced personal injury lawyer can protect your rights.
3. You believe the insurance company is not offering a fair amount of compensation for damages. Remember that insurance companies are not looking out for your best interests. They want to get away with paying out the least amount possible.
4. You are unhappy with the way your claim is being handled. Are you getting the run-around from the insurance company or taking too long to process your claim? Maybe it’s time to hire an attorney.
5. You’re unsure what the value of your pain and suffering is worth. You are entitled to be compensated for emotional distress damages, but since it is such a subjective matter, it can be hard to figure out what dollar amount you should ask for.
There are many benefits to hiring a Richmond personal injury attorney immediately after a car accident. You can focus on your recovery while your lawyer can deal with all the paperwork and negotiating with the insurance company.
Request our free accident injury book to get more information about injury claims.
What Secrets Don’t Insurance Companies Want You to Know?
Want to know what hidden secrets insurance companies are keeping from you about your insurance claim? Before you settle for less than you deserve, download a copy of my free book that explains their most common tricks.Download Now »
“ I was very thankful for the personal attention that was given to me by all of your staff. When you go through something like I did in the fire, people’s attitudes can make a difference! Thanks for everything! ”
— Patricia Hedrick
“ I feel that my case was handled in a very quick but professional manner. I was very pleased and would recommend your firm to anyone in need. ”
— Robin Truitt
“ My case was handled in a very professional manner, it did not have any of the more common aggravations. ”
— Thomas Queen Jr.
“ I like you as my lawyer because you are always there when I need you. ”
— Iman Saleem
“ I’m proud to say that the lawyer I had was very professional and took his job very personally. I will highly recommend him to any person. Very honest man, tells you the truth, not what you many want to hear. Prayers are with the company. ”
— Nadine Green