The statistics for 2009 car accidents in Chesterfield County were released last week and there is an analysis of some of the most dangerous intersections in the county.
I expect that there will be some adjustment to these intersections to try and lower the amount of traffic accidents there. Look for new traffic patterns and stop light timing to be adjusted.
In the meantime, be extra careful as you drive through these intersections and try not to add another wreck to the list.
In total, 23 fatal crashes occurred last year in which 24 people died. Four of these fatal wrecks involved alcohol. Three pedestrians died in crashes in 2009.
2009’s most dangerous intersections
- 1. Jefferson Davis Highway & West Hundred Road 61 crashes
- 2. Hull Street Road & Courthouse Road 42 crashes
- 3. Midlothian Turnpike & Woolridge Road 40 crashes
- 4. Midlothian Turnpike & Pinetta Drive 37 crashes
- 5. Midlothian Turnpike & Providence Road 37 crashes
- 6. Midlothian Turnpike & Courthouse Road 37 crashes
- 7. Hull Street Road & Brad McNeer Parkway 32 crashes
- 8. Hull Street Road & Woodlake Village Parkway 31 crashes
- 9. Hundred Road & Old Stage Road 31 crashes
- 10. Midlothian Turnpike & Johnston-Willis Drive 31 crashes
- 11. Midlothian Turnpike & Moorefield Park Drive 31 crashes
If you have been in an accident in Chesterfield or the great Richmond metro area, you need to read the Accident Injury Book: Hidden Inside Secrets Big Insurance Companies Don’t Want You to Know About Your Injury Claim.
“ I was very thankful for the personal attention that was given to me by all of your staff. When you go through something like I did in the fire, people’s attitudes can make a difference! Thanks for everything! ”
— Patricia HedrickRead More »
“ I feel that my case was handled in a very quick but professional manner. I was very pleased and would recommend your firm to anyone in need. ”
— Robin TruittRead More »
“ My case was handled in a very professional manner, it did not have any of the more common aggravations. ”
— Thomas Queen Jr.Read More »
“ I like you as my lawyer because you are always there when I need you. ”
— Iman SaleemRead More »
“ I’m proud to say that the lawyer I had was very professional and took his job very personally. I will highly recommend him to any person. Very honest man, tells you the truth, not what you many want to hear. Prayers are with the company. ”
— Nadine GreenRead More »